About Books



Today I'm going to talk about my relashionship with the -wonderfulls and beautifuls- books. So, for start I need to warn you that I don't read just one category of books or read just one author. I like suspense, romance, drama, historicals, latinoamericans (and a large etc) of books. But if I need to choose, maybe the novels are my favorites ones.

The last book I read was 'The Mist' of Stephen King. The book had tree stories, but the largest is 'the mist' (obviously) and narrated what's going to happen if a portal of another dimension was opend in the world. So, the main character is confined with his son (and another people) in a supermarket when crazy creatures appear and start to eat them. I really recommend this book. Stephen King always gived me good reasons to fear the people more than mosters (He is a kind of Scooby-Doo, I guess). At firt I want to read this book for the movie, whose end was very amazing for me. But I discoverd that the end of the book was changed in the movie (danmit).

And my favorite book (of all, because I have a lot), is the oldest and sadness story ever (Romeo and Julieta don't count here). So, my favorite novel is 'Les Miserables' of Victor Hugo. I read this book when I was in the middle school (I was about 14/15 years old, in this time), and I really loved it. Is a long book with a lot of stories in between, whose caracters are always in continued dispute, love, fear and fight with the others. I can't resume everything, but the story start with Jean Valjean, a poor man who is arrested many years just to stole one piece of bread for his family

Also, 'Les Miserables' has a musical (I love the songs), and a lot of adaptations for TV. But the most importans was the movies of 1998 and 2014. I recommended the version of 2012 with Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Samantha Barks, and others. I'ts a musical, so you can sing and cry in the middle of the movie.












Comentarios

  1. You really seem to love books, Daniela. I loved the way you wrote down your post. Hehe.

    Anyway, I've never read a Stephen King's novel. He reminds me a little bit of H.P. Lovecraft. You know, like myth creatures, dark suspence with a lugubrious description... I don't know. Someday i will make myself the time to start reading some of King's work.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG! I really love "Les Miserables" I think is the best story of all times. An incredible book. I usually love the clasic literature, the language, the way of how is been write, everything.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I only see the movie of "the mist" and I liked very much, it's very Lovecranian, with monster and others dimensions. But I don't like Stephen King and I don't know why, maybe beacuse it's too mainstream to me.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The version of 2012 of "The Miserables" is awesome. A great story, a great cast, a really good movie. Just sing and cry.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I didn't read any of this book, but it's sound very interesting! I would like to read a book of suspense, "The Mist" can be a great idea.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I saw the movie of the mist, but I did not read the book, did the end really was changed in the movie? I'm curious to know the true ending!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer

Finally

My dream