Finally



This is the end of my blog. Sorry guys and girls, you never are going able to read my stupids posts again :c And either I. And I'm really sad because I love u all (kisses for all of u and the best wishes for passed your exams, homeworks, and a large etcetera <3 ).

Resultado de imagen para goodbye memeAnyways, I think that my experience in my last semester learning english was really good. I don't write in english often, In fact never, but is a nice feeling know how to express yourself with words, because I guess that write is the same for speak. Don't blame me! I just  thought that, if you can write, you can spoke. From this way, I improved a lot speaking and listening audios in english.

And also, write about dumb things or my thoughts transform my mondays in something more pleasant to bare with. So thank you all for read my post ;)

Imagen relacionadaOn the other hand, I think that I need to improve more in speaking and listening -nobody is perfect-, so I consider past my summer watching series and movies in english without subtitles. Is a hard task, but I know that's help a lot. Indeed, I don't learn english in the school because of my teachers, instead, I think that I learn for myself because a lot of information is only available in english. And also because my dad and mom always put old song like Dancing Queen, Somebody to Love, Call me, and others and I always wanted to know what the hell they was singing about.

So, this is why I spend a lot of hours reading in english differents stuffs (memes, novels, information in wikipedia) and listening songs while I try to sing without killing somebody. Maybe I past a half day on this? I do it unconsciously, because more than know english because is a universal language, I assume the english like my second tongue, because is a important part of my life in all this past, present and future years .


Anyways, love you all. Have a good day and a good year! 





Comentarios

  1. It was a pleasure read you! And I love your memes too! hahah

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I will miss your posts, believe me I laughed so much with some posts

    ResponderEliminar
  3. With the "nobody is perfect" I remeber the song of HANNAH MONTANA hahaha. Now I realised that nobody is no of no and body of cuerpo, thats mean nocuerpo or ninguncuerpo jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It was a good journey.
    I'm happy for the sonner end but also sad for the upcoming goodbye.
    Anyway.
    To the infinity and beyond. Let's search for the future we all want.

    Have a good year :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. But you can keep writing in this blog! hahah
    I don't know if we will still read it, but you could express yourself anyways :d

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I loved your memes inside your post, such a graphic help to enjoy your posts. Keep up reading and watching stuff in english, you'll get better at it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer

My dream

About Books