I'm Out


¿Would you prefer going to the past or the future?

Don't worry, mon petit chéri*, this is the topic of today. And I'm excited about this question. From time to time, I wonder to myself this question since I watched 'Back to the future' in my childhood. And obviously I'm more openly to go to the past. Probably is because I love historical books like 'Les Miserables', the biography of 'Cleopatra' or anothers, but more than that I think that is not a good idea see my future. I don't wanna know what I'm going to do or be. Although I know that myself in a few years are going to be a ancient witch with a high sense of humor, I don't wanna see it because I wanna live it, do it, not see it and forget about the process.

Resultado de imagen para historical colonial memeResultado de imagen para past memeAnyways, go to the past is a difficult task from itself. You always can have problems with were you're supposed to stay, were are you supposed to be (bakground, family and nation), the languaje (if you're going to be to places like Rome, Egypt or whatever), and the common sense of the period. I tell u, is not the same the systems of sanitation in the modern era than the another ancient era. Or the kind of treatment that they give to a foreigner -There is were I think about the scene in the animated movie Joseph, king of dreams-. Anyways, if I going to travel in the space-time I would preffert go to spain  -Olé!-  and try to discoverd America on my own. From this way I can preserve all those books of the Aztec and Inca Empires. I woul stay about, maybe, a year or two, enougth to conserve the books and don't interfered with the actual line of time. And ideally I woul like to come back ocasionally and take care of one or two circumstances in the process.

So, this is all from today. See you next time!

*Mon petit Chéri: Dear in frech. Sorry but not sorry. I'm just start reading 'Lolita' and the author used much the languaje.

Comentarios

  1. It's funny how we all have seen 'back to the future' and developing that time traveling idea inside our brains.

    Maybe If you came back time and discovered America, you would made it in a softer way than the Hispanic did, like killing everything around them. I love the idea of preserve and save all of those old native books of Aztecs and Incas

    ResponderEliminar

  2. It really sounds wonderful to preserve all those books of the Aztec and Inca Empires!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha you want discoverd America, this is so easy and small hahaha. I like you attitude. It Would be great that the things and the people Inca, Maya and Azteca still with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It is very important when you travel to the past to be careful with changing something, because you can change everything!!

    ResponderEliminar

  5. If it were possible to the travel time, your mision would be very difficult. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TRAVEL!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also think that it isn't a good idea to see the future, it's okay if you don't know about it, because you must live your life and don't just see it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer

Finally

My dream