Summer



I'm so tired rigth now that I don't wanna think in the summer. I have a lot of homework to do, books to read and videos to make in this end of the semestre (and year) that this give me headache just from think about it.

Anyways,  I need to stay strong -and alive- just a few more weeks before I can lie on my bed and sleep all the day. And gurls, and boys, this is the real Latinoamerican Dream, everything else is a lie.

Resultado de imagen para scott springer, movie,  gif
Before a whole day sleeping like a rock, I would like to spend my summer doing things that I can't affort now, like read American or Asian novels, shoping, go out with friends, see movies, sing really loud in a party, etc. But I can't 'cause I'm a University student in the middle of the end of the semester and I have less and less time for myself.
Really sad, let me tell u.

Anyways, I would like to go out. Dunno. Maybe to La Serena -like every summer-  with my family, go to swim, fell the wind in my face and smell the ocean. And eat everyday sea food!
But I would like to stay, this summer, at home and go out with friends to musenms, the cinema or just eat fast food in the middle of the street (The Sopaipillas never fail me), because I'm really tired to spend seven hours on the trip every year.
Resultado de imagen para gif bad waitress

I know that I should be more responsible and work in summer like a lot of you. But I don't think that I can. Don't think bad about this. The money is now a good reason to do so, but I've  never worked before and I have none experience, especialy because I can't deal with people. Surely I'm going to appear in a Youtube video because I lost some nerves with the clients.



Anyways, I hope that all of you pass all the finals exams and have a lovely summer <3

Comentarios

  1. making youtube videos is a good way to earn money without meeting people, i would watch your channel :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha, don't feel bad, working in summer sucks hard.

    Anyway you just try to escape from the city, go for one or two days to a beach, or the country, or the mountain. You have to be disconnected from everything or you will go nuts, haha.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope that you can take a rest and reload you <3!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hahaha It's allways depressing being just about to go on vacations, I know that feel ( http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/mobile/000/005/393/IKIFEEL.jpg ) and to just enjoy vacations and not worry about working is the best way we can take for our mental health hahah, so I'm with you in this

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This end of the semester is just killing me too. An that's the reason why I am just dreaming with the summer all day.
    I recommend you (like the other comment) go out of Santiago, this place can be very suffocating.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hahaah enjoy that you can not job and don´t do it hahaha. We are youg (haahah why I´m like this) and it´s better enjoy it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Finally

My dream