postgraduate course


I haven't thinking about taking postgraduate courses, but I will now. Today, more precisely.
Actually I like a lot journalism, but I think that I need learn more languages or be a publicist to expand my knowledge about the social medias and the new system of humans needs. I was always thinking that if I would study another carrer I was going to do it in the country like a part-time course while I work. But actually I think that is a good idea study outside of Chile, maybe in france or Japan. Just think abou it! It's a 2x1! I have a new carrer and I learn a new languaje. The problem is if they are going  to hire a inmigrant  just whit her degree of journalism -There is a limit of how much optimist you can be. And today I break it-.

Imagen relacionada
Anyways, I think that the subjects that I like to take are going to be something relate to languages, international relashionships and programming. Yes, programming. I'm really interested in learn about how use Photoshop, Muse, Premiere and anothers programms because they are like 'everyting' that you need to know in a world dominated from internet.

Finally, if you are going to go out, take me. You never know if you need a girl with no experience -but a lot of expectations- by your side.

See you nex time!



Comentarios

  1. Programming is such a necessary language to learn these days. Since everything is connected to informatics, learn to programm in any code seems to be a way to rule and know this modern technologic world.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is really a good idea to take a course abroad! You learn new knowledge related to your studies and you learn a new culture :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. in the faculty of philosophy and humanities you can learn some languages !! :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Summer

Finally

My dream